Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday October 19th 2009

I am still feelin icky. I hope that the flu goes away soon. The pain from it and FMS is to much at times. I have been having headaches and chest pain all week. Today the chest pain was very painful. It had a hold of me. It felt like I needed an adjustment between my shoulder blades badly. It wrapped around to my chest and boy did it hurt.
I've been trying to get my doctor from the pain clinic to refer me to a rhuemitologist in Peoria. A friend recommended her to me. I guess she specializes in FMS. So, my doctors office called today and said they would prefer if my family doctor did it. Are you kidding me? Its a phone call. It's helping your patient. I have got to say that I didn't expect much from him due to my past visits but this was stupid.
I called my family doctor to see if they will do this for me. Hopefully they do. I don't know why they wouldn't. The problem is this doctor didn't even diagnose me. She couldn't figure it out.
I feel like the health care system in my life is failing me. I need to make some major adjustments.
What to do what to do???

No comments:

Post a Comment